How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

Why is methadone still in my urine after 16 days after last detox dosage?

I got out of detox over two weeks ago, and my last dose of 5 mg methadone was on the 23rd of October. Because I was in detox, I was on a 4 day taper ...

Why is methadone not in my urine?

Hello Friends... I consolted the new dr office and they do urine tests each month that you go. I have no prob with that as I understand why drs have ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Can suboxone show up as methadone in a urine drug test? Im trying to get clean off of opiates, and?

... im probation. shes a very strict, to the book, po. please help me out if your able to. thank you~ geminibad

How could my urine test show postive for methadone when I have not uses it?

my doc. said my test showed i had methadone in my system when i do not take methadone.