How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

If you take liquid methadone and take a prescription methadone pill, then take a urine test?

would the methadone pill show up in the urine test any different than the liquid methadone? Would you get a difference in the test than you normally ...

How long does methadone stay in your system, how long can it be detected in your urine?

i have recently detoxed from methadone and have a job interview with a urine test and would like to know how lonf methadone can be detected in my ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Can suboxone show up as methadone in a urine drug test? Im trying to get clean off of opiates, and?

... im probation. shes a very strict, to the book, po. please help me out if your able to. thank you~ geminibad

Xanax urine test, what can I do to get clean?

in the last 10 dys i have consumed over 12 2mg xanax and have a urine test coming up in 26 days, will i come out clean? and if not what can i do to ...