How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

How long dose it take for valium to show clean in unine test for the Methadone clinic?

Pregnant stepdaughter on Methadone maintance program (4 months now) and cant be phased up to get take homes until she test clean for VALIUM. She said ...

How long does methadone stay in your system, how long can it be detected in your urine?

i have recently detoxed from methadone and have a job interview with a urine test and would like to know how lonf methadone can be detected in my ...

Why is methadone not in my urine?

Hello Friends... I consolted the new dr office and they do urine tests each month that you go. I have no prob with that as I understand why drs have ...

Can suboxone show up as methadone in a urine drug test? Im trying to get clean off of opiates, and?

... im probation. shes a very strict, to the book, po. please help me out if your able to. thank you~ geminibad

How could my urine test show postive for methadone when I have not uses it?

my doc. said my test showed i had methadone in my system when i do not take methadone.