How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

How long dose it take for valium to show clean in unine test for the Methadone clinic?

Pregnant stepdaughter on Methadone maintance program (4 months now) and cant be phased up to get take homes until she test clean for VALIUM. She said ...

If you take liquid methadone and take a prescription methadone pill, then take a urine test?

would the methadone pill show up in the urine test any different than the liquid methadone? Would you get a difference in the test than you normally ...

Why is methadone still in my urine after 16 days after last detox dosage?

I got out of detox over two weeks ago, and my last dose of 5 mg methadone was on the 23rd of October. Because I was in detox, I was on a 4 day taper ...

How long does methadone stay in your system, how long can it be detected in your urine?

i have recently detoxed from methadone and have a job interview with a urine test and would like to know how lonf methadone can be detected in my ...

Hi, Could some please give me a correct answer - will methadone show up on a drug test?

I took a drug test today, urine 45105n not sure what it means? Is it just a basic test? I have been doing this research on my computer and reading ...