How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

Why is methadone still in my urine after 16 days after last detox dosage?

I got out of detox over two weeks ago, and my last dose of 5 mg methadone was on the 23rd of October. Because I was in detox, I was on a 4 day taper ...

How long does methadone stay in your system, how long can it be detected in your urine?

i have recently detoxed from methadone and have a job interview with a urine test and would like to know how lonf methadone can be detected in my ...

Hi, Could some please give me a correct answer - will methadone show up on a drug test?

I took a drug test today, urine 45105n not sure what it means? Is it just a basic test? I have been doing this research on my computer and reading ...

Help please! Pre employment drug test soon have prescription for methadone?

Hello, I am in a LVN program and have a drug test soon for my hospital/long term care facility placement. I am on methadone maintenance and have been ...

Xanax urine test, what can I do to get clean?

in the last 10 dys i have consumed over 12 2mg xanax and have a urine test coming up in 26 days, will i come out clean? and if not what can i do to ...