How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Methadone stay in your system?

Why is methadone not in my urine?

Hello Friends... I consolted the new dr office and they do urine tests each month that you go. I have no prob with that as I understand why drs have ...

Hi, Could some please give me a correct answer - will methadone show up on a drug test?

I took a drug test today, urine 45105n not sure what it means? Is it just a basic test? I have been doing this research on my computer and reading ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Xanax urine test, what can I do to get clean?

in the last 10 dys i have consumed over 12 2mg xanax and have a urine test coming up in 26 days, will i come out clean? and if not what can i do to ...

How could my urine test show postive for methadone when I have not uses it?

my doc. said my test showed i had methadone in my system when i do not take methadone.