How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

If you take liquid methadone and take a prescription methadone pill, then take a urine test?

would the methadone pill show up in the urine test any different than the liquid methadone? Would you get a difference in the test than you normally ...

Why is methadone still in my urine after 16 days after last detox dosage?

I got out of detox over two weeks ago, and my last dose of 5 mg methadone was on the 23rd of October. Because I was in detox, I was on a 4 day taper ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Help please! Pre employment drug test soon have prescription for methadone?

Hello, I am in a LVN program and have a drug test soon for my hospital/long term care facility placement. I am on methadone maintenance and have been ...

How could my urine test show postive for methadone when I have not uses it?

my doc. said my test showed i had methadone in my system when i do not take methadone.