How long does methadone take till a urine test comes out clean after a single use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does methadone stay in your system?

How long dose it take for valium to show clean in unine test for the Methadone clinic?

Pregnant stepdaughter on Methadone maintance program (4 months now) and cant be phased up to get take homes until she test clean for VALIUM. She said ...

How long should cocaine show in urine test for a very seldom user?

does 3 days sound correct?? I only have 6 days till test and used it on the3rd of dec also used 2 80ml oxy the same day, will i piss clean by the 9th ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Can suboxone show up as methadone in a urine drug test? Im trying to get clean off of opiates, and?

... im probation. shes a very strict, to the book, po. please help me out if your able to. thank you~ geminibad

Xanax urine test, what can I do to get clean?

in the last 10 dys i have consumed over 12 2mg xanax and have a urine test coming up in 26 days, will i come out clean? and if not what can i do to ...