How long does methadone stay in your system and show up in urine test?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Methadone stay in your system?

Methadone stays in your system for only 2 days,maybe a little bit longer.Same with a U.A.,as for it showing up in a test you should give it a good 3-4 days!

I take methadone and there are too many variables to give a direct answer. Research I've done says as long as 12 days. It also indicated that a specific test needs done to detect it. Sable