How long does marinol stay in the system (drug testing)?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long do drugs stay in your system?

I am doing some research into drugs and drug tests and wondered if anyone had a good list of the types of drugs and how long they stay in your system ...

Dose marinol show up as majuana in your system?

when someone gives a person a urion sceen test dose it turn positive in you system

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

Drug test - how long does oxycodone stay in your system?

Drug Test - if I havent took any pills in over a month and a half and I take one oxycodone 10 325 and drank some liqour wit it how long will it stay ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!