How long does lorazepam stay in your body?

Hello araileus. Depending on the dose but as a rule not more than 24 hours maxiumn. On average 20 hours. Best to you,

How long does Lorazepam 0.5 mg remain in the body?

If taken ocasionaly for nerveness due to interviews.

If I've taken xanax or lorazepam feeling tired but need to stay alert,can I drink an energy drink?

Will drinking an enerfy drink just bring my anxiety back?

How long should someone feel withdrawals from Lorazepam after taking it for 3 months?

I started taking it due to some anxiety because I was having some health issues that were thought to be migraine. My. Doctor scheduled me for an MRI, ...

Which is better for anxiety: diazepam or lorazepam?

These drugs seem so similar. I've been given diazepam by one doctor and previously given lorazepam by another; both for anxiety. What's the ...

How long before trying for a baby do I have to stop taking lorazepam? (Ativan)?

My Dr. Prescribed me lorazepam for my anxiety while flying. We're going to start trying for a baby about two weeks after I will have taken it ...