How long does lorazepam stay in your body?

Hello araileus. Depending on the dose but as a rule not more than 24 hours maxiumn. On average 20 hours. Best to you,

How long does Lorazepam 0.5 mg remain in the body?

If taken ocasionaly for nerveness due to interviews.

Lorazepam withdrawal?

Hi I've been on Lorazepam for about 8 weeks. How can I taper off of this drug safely? I am taking 1.5mgs for anxiety. I am very worried about it ...

My doctor just prescribed me Citalopram (CeleXA) for my anxiety and Lorazepam (Ativan) for sleeping?

... I took both of them last night at the same time and i went to be. All night long i was up and down. I could not stay asleep for nothing. I ...

How long does Lorazepam stay in your urine if I injested it one time?

I took one .5 Lorazepam and will be taking a urine test, how long until this is out of my system? Please Help

How long before trying for a baby do I have to stop taking lorazepam? (Ativan)?

My Dr. Prescribed me lorazepam for my anxiety while flying. We're going to start trying for a baby about two weeks after I will have taken it ...