How long does lorazepam stay in your body?

Hello araileus. Depending on the dose but as a rule not more than 24 hours maxiumn. On average 20 hours. Best to you,

Lorazepam withdrawal?

Hi I've been on Lorazepam for about 8 weeks. How can I taper off of this drug safely? I am taking 1.5mgs for anxiety. I am very worried about it ...

My doctor just prescribed me Citalopram (CeleXA) for my anxiety and Lorazepam (Ativan) for sleeping?

... I took both of them last night at the same time and i went to be. All night long i was up and down. I could not stay asleep for nothing. I ...

How long should someone feel withdrawals from Lorazepam after taking it for 3 months?

I started taking it due to some anxiety because I was having some health issues that were thought to be migraine. My. Doctor scheduled me for an MRI, ...

How long does Lorazepam stay in your urine if I injested it one time?

I took one .5 Lorazepam and will be taking a urine test, how long until this is out of my system? Please Help

How long before trying for a baby do I have to stop taking lorazepam? (Ativan)?

My Dr. Prescribed me lorazepam for my anxiety while flying. We're going to start trying for a baby about two weeks after I will have taken it ...