How long does lorazepam stay in your body?

Hello araileus. Depending on the dose but as a rule not more than 24 hours maxiumn. On average 20 hours. Best to you,

Lorazepam withdrawal?

Hi I've been on Lorazepam for about 8 weeks. How can I taper off of this drug safely? I am taking 1.5mgs for anxiety. I am very worried about it ...

My doctor just prescribed me Citalopram (CeleXA) for my anxiety and Lorazepam (Ativan) for sleeping?

... I took both of them last night at the same time and i went to be. All night long i was up and down. I could not stay asleep for nothing. I ...

Which is better for anxiety: diazepam or lorazepam?

These drugs seem so similar. I've been given diazepam by one doctor and previously given lorazepam by another; both for anxiety. What's the ...

How long does Lorazepam stay in your urine if I injested it one time?

I took one .5 Lorazepam and will be taking a urine test, how long until this is out of my system? Please Help

Insomnia - I am taking .5 mg Lorazepam in the afternoon and 22.5 mg Mirtazapine at night for sleep?

... and for anxiety. I suddenly could not sleep in the middle of March. At the emergency i was prescribed Lorazepam. After 2 months i want to wean ...