How long does lorazepam stay in your body?

Hello araileus. Depending on the dose but as a rule not more than 24 hours maxiumn. On average 20 hours. Best to you,

How long does lorazepam stay in your system?

if you have to take a urine tests how many days do you need

Lorazepam withdrawal?

Hi I've been on Lorazepam for about 8 weeks. How can I taper off of this drug safely? I am taking 1.5mgs for anxiety. I am very worried about it ...

My doctor just prescribed me Citalopram (CeleXA) for my anxiety and Lorazepam (Ativan) for sleeping?

... I took both of them last night at the same time and i went to be. All night long i was up and down. I could not stay asleep for nothing. I ...

If I've taken xanax or lorazepam feeling tired but need to stay alert,can I drink an energy drink?

Will drinking an enerfy drink just bring my anxiety back?

Does Lorazepam Make you irritable the day after use?

Hello, I am a 55 year old male. Just in the last year I finally went to see a DR about my anxiety. I am on Mirtazapine 45mg at bedtime. I also have a ...