How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Anonymous

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

I am taking Lithium and was wondering what else there was to take that gives the same results?

I just recently found out that your brain stops producing lithium on its own after 30-60 days of taking it .My doc told me I would be on lithium the ...

After taken lithium how long does it stay in your system? I haven't taken it since feb and I took a?

... drug test and they said that they found traces of it?