How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

After taken lithium how long does it stay in your system? I haven't taken it since feb and I took a?

... drug test and they said that they found traces of it?

How long should stay on lithium?

I have been taking lithium for twenty year,15 to 35 and it has seem to be inefficient in the last couple of years and l was wondering how much of ...

I am biopolar type 1, super sensative to medications been on lithium for 32 years, works very well?

I was switched to seroquel in the beginning of december in order to take water pills which are not compatible with lithium. A very bad decision for ...