How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Anonymous

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does it stay in the body? Saphris?

I just want to know how long it takes for the body to metabolize this medication. I know for example, Lithium, needs to build up in your system, Is ...

After taken lithium how long does it stay in your system? I haven't taken it since feb and I took a?

... drug test and they said that they found traces of it?

I am biopolar type 1, super sensative to medications been on lithium for 32 years, works very well?

I was switched to seroquel in the beginning of december in order to take water pills which are not compatible with lithium. A very bad decision for ...

2 answers 9 days ago