How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Anonymous

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

I am taking Lithium and was wondering what else there was to take that gives the same results?

I just recently found out that your brain stops producing lithium on its own after 30-60 days of taking it .My doc told me I would be on lithium the ...

How long does it stay in the body? Saphris?

I just want to know how long it takes for the body to metabolize this medication. I know for example, Lithium, needs to build up in your system, Is ...

How long should stay on lithium?

I have been taking lithium for twenty year,15 to 35 and it has seem to be inefficient in the last couple of years and l was wondering how much of ...