How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Anonymous

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

How long does oxycodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

How long should stay on lithium?

I have been taking lithium for twenty year,15 to 35 and it has seem to be inefficient in the last couple of years and l was wondering how much of ...