How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Anonymous

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

I am taking Lithium and was wondering what else there was to take that gives the same results?

I just recently found out that your brain stops producing lithium on its own after 30-60 days of taking it .My doc told me I would be on lithium the ...

How long does it stay in the body? Saphris?

I just want to know how long it takes for the body to metabolize this medication. I know for example, Lithium, needs to build up in your system, Is ...

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...