How long does Lithium stay in your system?

Anonymous

Lithium has a half-life of 24 hours. It takes 5 days for a medicine to leave your system, so, 5 x 24 hours = 5 days.

Take care.-

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

How long does it stay in the body? Saphris?

I just want to know how long it takes for the body to metabolize this medication. I know for example, Lithium, needs to build up in your system, Is ...

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

I am biopolar type 1, super sensative to medications been on lithium for 32 years, works very well?

I was switched to seroquel in the beginning of december in order to take water pills which are not compatible with lithium. A very bad decision for ...