How long does klonopin stay in your system after you stop taking it?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does klonopin stay in your system?

That depends on how much you were taking and for how long... but the actual half-life of Klonopin/Clonazepam is 35 hours (varies with physiology/metabolic rate)... which means that the amount of Klonopin in your sytem will divide in half every 35 hours, assuming you don't take more. Example: 1mg after 35 hours equals 0.5mg still in your system, after another 35 hours 0.25mg still in your system, etc. etc. If you are asking whether or not it will register on a drug test after a certain amount of time, that depends greatly on the type of test, and the threshold detection level of that particular test... Most basic UAs don't even look for benzos.

benzodiazapines are notorious for staying in your urine for weeks and sometimes months. You can count on at least 6 weeks probably longer... Dave

his baby 19 Apr 2012

Your crazy and dont know what you are talking about. Did you not read the professional information above it planly says how long it takes and ur answer is incorrect!!!

ElviaTrahan 9 Oct 2013

It has taken me five weeks to get it out of my system and I still fear a panic attack. I am really glad I don't look like a zombie anymore. I will use them as ordered prn.