How long does it takes affect with ranitidine to work?

If it is to help your condition then you should see a difference in at least 3 to 4 hours.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/ranitidine.html

Hi,I've just a urine test at my work and it's come up positive to methamphetamine?

Can you please tell me if ranitidine tabs,temazapam,luvox and panadiene forte could give this reading combined together. Yours Sincerely Daniel Cassin

My husband of 2 years is addicted to vicodin.he denies he still takes them,but I know he does?

my husband of 2 years is addicted to vicodin.he denies he still takes them,but i know he does. should i leave him? i feel like it jsut keeps gettign ...

How much is to much?

if some one has taken hydrocodine for years and takes more than 5 at a time and in a short period of time and then takes more about a hour or 30 mins ...

I was prescribed Ranitidine 300mg 1x day-- ulcer. How long do I have to continue the drug therapy?

The Ranitidine was prescribed for inflamed colon & "mild" ulcers. I'm curious how long drug therapy generally lasts. I have been ...

What do you recomend in place of ranitidine over the counter or a natural food?

will tums work as well as ranitidine?