Axiron - How long does it take to start working any one thanks for the help?

It is a relatively new product on the market so the research may not be complete in regards. I have read several posts where people have felt ASTOUNDINGLY better in a mere three weeks.

I started talking Axiron about 6 weeks ago and I felt significantly better within 2 days. I don't think it was a "placebo" effect because it only got better with time. I have been on Pristique for about 4 months, which worked very well for me but it didn't get me to where I wanted to be. I had my doctor check my testosterone level and it was around 230 (should be 400+) so I asked her to prescribe something and she gave me Axiron. I haven't felt this good in years. I am happy again, my symptoms of depression are gone. My relationship with my wife is awesome (not that it was bad) its just a lot better. I'm not grumpy, I don't let the little things get to me anymore, I laugh and smile a lot more. Its been great, I don't think it could get any better. Sex drive and libido are driving my wife crazy but according to her its better than the alterior. I'm 18 again and I love it.