How long does it take to percocet to get out of my body?

Anonymous

Depending on how sensitive the test is, how old you are, how fast your metabolism is, how many you took and for how long, between 3 and 8 days.

After stopping percocet how long will it show up in urine?

I have taken percocet for a couple of weeks. I now have to have a urine drug screen done. How long will it take before the percocet is totally out of ...

Percocet 10/325 - Hello - how long does percocet stay in your system after you stop taking it?

For an interview, I must do a urine sample

Can Percocet cause kidney damage ?

I have been on Percocet for about a month for a torn rotator cuff and my doctor wants my urine tested for kidney function ?? I take on average 5/325 ...

How long after taking Vicodin is it safe to take percocet?

I had a surgery in which one dr prescribed percocet and the other Vicodin. I started with the Vicodin and they are out. I know you shouldnt mix the ...

While taking Percocet it stop me from using the bathroom how long would it be before I use it again?

I can't use the restroom ... How long would it take my system to get back right