How long does it take to percocet to get out of my body?

Anonymous

Depending on how sensitive the test is, how old you are, how fast your metabolism is, how many you took and for how long, between 3 and 8 days.

Can Percocet cause kidney damage ?

I have been on Percocet for about a month for a torn rotator cuff and my doctor wants my urine tested for kidney function ?? I take on average 5/325 ...

Taking suboxcyn to wing myself off of percocet is that o.k.? What will "sub" do to my body if I tak?

take one day and just break them down to halves whenever I get an urge. I was taking three thirty mg. of oxycodone a day by mouth for two years. What ...

I need to know how long it will take Lorcet 10/650 to get out of my body?

Am on Percocet 7.5 but there not helping. I still have some Lorcet's left. I have got to go back to the Pain Center in 11 days. do you take if I ...

How long after taking Vicodin is it safe to take percocet?

I had a surgery in which one dr prescribed percocet and the other Vicodin. I started with the Vicodin and they are out. I know you shouldnt mix the ...

While taking Percocet it stop me from using the bathroom how long would it be before I use it again?

I can't use the restroom ... How long would it take my system to get back right