How long does it take to percocet to get out of my body?

Anonymous

Depending on how sensitive the test is, how old you are, how fast your metabolism is, how many you took and for how long, between 3 and 8 days.

Percocet 10/325 - Hello - how long does percocet stay in your system after you stop taking it?

For an interview, I must do a urine sample

Taking suboxcyn to wing myself off of percocet is that o.k.? What will "sub" do to my body if I tak?

take one day and just break them down to halves whenever I get an urge. I was taking three thirty mg. of oxycodone a day by mouth for two years. What ...

My doctor has me on percocet 5/325mg for chronic pain. I am currently taking 6 a day. My question is

... how long till my body becomes tolerant? I have been taking percocet for well over 2 years now. Thankfully they are still working. The reason he ...

I need to know how long it will take Lorcet 10/650 to get out of my body?

Am on Percocet 7.5 but there not helping. I still have some Lorcet's left. I have got to go back to the Pain Center in 11 days. do you take if I ...