How long does it take to percocet to get out of my body?

Anonymous

Depending on how sensitive the test is, how old you are, how fast your metabolism is, how many you took and for how long, between 3 and 8 days.

After stopping percocet how long will it show up in urine?

I have taken percocet for a couple of weeks. I now have to have a urine drug screen done. How long will it take before the percocet is totally out of ...

I need to know how long it will take Lorcet 10/650 to get out of my body?

Am on Percocet 7.5 but there not helping. I still have some Lorcet's left. I have got to go back to the Pain Center in 11 days. do you take if I ...

How long after taking Vicodin is it safe to take percocet?

I had a surgery in which one dr prescribed percocet and the other Vicodin. I started with the Vicodin and they are out. I know you shouldnt mix the ...

While taking Percocet it stop me from using the bathroom how long would it be before I use it again?

I can't use the restroom ... How long would it take my system to get back right

How long after taking vicodin can I take percocet?

I was prescribed both vicodin and percocet because I just recently had surgery on my knee. My doctor told me to take vocodin at work since its milder ...