How long does it take to have 1 tramadol out of your system before a urine test?

Tramadol is not a controlled substance and is classified as non-narcotic... you could take an unlimited amount tonight, provide a urine drug screen in the am and nothing would show positive on your test.

faithfulserver 15 Mar 2010

Thanks. I am still unsure because I read other answers that said otherwise.

If you read the pamphlet that comes with it you will see that it is a SYNTHETIC opiate. However, I am prescribed to take 100mg 3 times per day as I have a chronic pain disease that will never go away and I have had drug tests for work and they DO NOT show up. I am speaking from experience. This is because they are synthetic.