Clonazepam: How long does it take to get out of your system once you stop taking it only once a day?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does klonopin stay in your system?

Clonazepam has a half life of 34 hours with 19-60 additional hours for it's metabolites. Any drug is out of your system after 5 half lives.

So at longest, it will take on average 20 days (adding 34 for the first pass metabolism+60 for active metabolites) x 5 = 470 hours. Shortest, it will be out of your system in 34+19 (53 hours) x 5 =11 days.

All this is an average estimate. It all depends on the dosage (the higher the dose, the longer it will stay in your system), your metabolism, genetic makeup, height, and weight.

All info regarding Clonazepam's half life came from this site: