How long does it take to get Fioricet out of your system after 8 years?

Anonymous

Hello JoyD#47. I would say a week. I'm not a doctor, so you might ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm or ask thier opinion. Best of wishes,

Anonymous 19 Nov 2011

Good morning Pledge & Laurie , hope the coffee piping hot this morning. Ready for a great big mug & I'll bring some donuts! Have a great day...

Morning Pledgy and JoyD,

Fioricet has a long half-life of 36 hours meaning it will take upwards of at least a week to leave the body. You can not just stop taking it though. You must taper off it so to not experience withdrawals.

Best wishes,

Laurie