How long does it take prilosec to leave the body, and for the symptoms to go away?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

i have gerd and i switched meds from protonix to prilosec?

the protonix was making my jaws hurt and making me have more breathing issues like short breaths every now and again do you think prilosec will help ...

How long does it take for lisonopril to leave the body?

I have been taking lisonopril for about three months. I haven't stopped having lightheadedness since then. I would like to try a different ...

I am 5 weeks pregnant & left effexor 150mg. How long will withdrawal symptoms last?

I have been on effexor 150mg once a day, for abt 3 years. I found out yesterday that I'm 5 weeks pregnant, the doc said thaT I shld leave the ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...