How long does it take prilosec to leave the body, and for the symptoms to go away?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

How long does it take for lisonopril to leave the body?

I have been taking lisonopril for about three months. I haven't stopped having lightheadedness since then. I would like to try a different ...

I am 5 weeks pregnant & left effexor 150mg. How long will withdrawal symptoms last?

I have been on effexor 150mg once a day, for abt 3 years. I found out yesterday that I'm 5 weeks pregnant, the doc said thaT I shld leave the ...

Stopping prilosec after 15 years of use?

I'm experienced problems with ED if my ED is caused by prilosec by stopping the medicine will my symptoms of EDD reversed. Thank you