How long does it take prilosec to leave the body, and for the symptoms to go away?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

How long does it take for lisonopril to leave the body?

I have been taking lisonopril for about three months. I haven't stopped having lightheadedness since then. I would like to try a different ...

Could any of my medications cause restless leg syndrome-like symptoms?

I've recently started showing signs of having restless leg syndrome, but I've also had several medication changes in the past few months. ...

I am 5 weeks pregnant & left effexor 150mg. How long will withdrawal symptoms last?

I have been on effexor 150mg once a day, for abt 3 years. I found out yesterday that I'm 5 weeks pregnant, the doc said thaT I shld leave the ...

I had a 30 day shot of Eligard-how long will it take for this to leave my body?

Within 2 wks of shot, had side effects of low libido, muscle & joint discomfort with one night of "night sweats" + some fatigue. My PSA ...