How long does it take prilosec to leave the body, and for the symptoms to go away?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

i have gerd and i switched meds from protonix to prilosec?

the protonix was making my jaws hurt and making me have more breathing issues like short breaths every now and again do you think prilosec will help ...

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Could any of my medications cause restless leg syndrome-like symptoms?

I've recently started showing signs of having restless leg syndrome, but I've also had several medication changes in the past few months. ...

I had a 30 day shot of Eligard-how long will it take for this to leave my body?

Within 2 wks of shot, had side effects of low libido, muscle & joint discomfort with one night of "night sweats" + some fatigue. My PSA ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...