How long does it take methadone yo leave your blood system?

The approx. time it will take Methadone to leave your body is 118 hours. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!

How long does it take for methadone to get into my system?

I am on methadone treatment, I go every two weeks and take the pills. I took my normal dose 90 in the a.m. 20 in the evening. This morning I took my ...

How long will Methadone stay in your system for a blood test? My daily dosage is 85 mgs Im 6'2'' 175

I saw a chart that said 1-7 days for urine and 24 hours for a blood test, i just find that hard to believe that it lasts longer in urine and only 24 ...

How long does it take for Morphine to leave your system?

If you are changing meds from morphine sulphate to another pain med , how long will it take for the morphine to leave your system ?

How long does it take for Cabamazepine Sandoz take to leave your system?

I have been on Carbamazepine Sandoz 100mg twice a day for a month for Trigeminal Neuraglia. I have had a severe allergic reaction to it and my doctor ...

I ran out of vimpat 2 days ago. how long does it take to leave my system?

i was on vimpat 100mg 2x day having trouble getting refill so i've run out 2days ago. how long does it take to leave my system?