How long does it take methadone yo leave your blood system?

The approx. time it will take Methadone to leave your body is 118 hours. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!

Methadone?

How long does it take for methadone to get out of your system if you only took it for 5 days and only took 20mg a day?

How long does it take for Cabamazepine Sandoz take to leave your system?

I have been on Carbamazepine Sandoz 100mg twice a day for a month for Trigeminal Neuraglia. I have had a severe allergic reaction to it and my doctor ...

I ran out of vimpat 2 days ago. how long does it take to leave my system?

i was on vimpat 100mg 2x day having trouble getting refill so i've run out 2days ago. how long does it take to leave my system?

How long does Sprintec take to leave the system?

I've been on Sprintec for about a month and half and my husband and I just decided to try and start having a baby. How long will it take for ...

How long does APO-IBUPRFFEN 400mg take to leave the system?

I had Pericarditist. I am just wondering how long this takes to leave the system. They are brown 400mg