How long does it take methadone yo leave your blood system?

The approx. time it will take Methadone to leave your body is 118 hours. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!

How long does it take for oxycontin to leave your system?

HI I have secere facial pain and I took one of my mom's oxycontin 60 mg on Sunday the 24th. I won't be tested till the 3rd late in the day ...

How long does it take for Morphine to leave your system?

If you are changing meds from morphine sulphate to another pain med , how long will it take for the morphine to leave your system ?

How long does it take for Cabamazepine Sandoz take to leave your system?

I have been on Carbamazepine Sandoz 100mg twice a day for a month for Trigeminal Neuraglia. I have had a severe allergic reaction to it and my doctor ...

How long does Sprintec take to leave the system?

I've been on Sprintec for about a month and half and my husband and I just decided to try and start having a baby. How long will it take for ...

How long does it take metronidazole to leave your system?

I just need to know how long approximately it takes for metronidazole in the pill form to leave your system?? I was told 24 hours