How long does it take methadone yo leave your blood system?

The approx. time it will take Methadone to leave your body is 118 hours. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!

How long does it take for oxycontin to leave your system?

HI I have secere facial pain and I took one of my mom's oxycontin 60 mg on Sunday the 24th. I won't be tested till the 3rd late in the day ...

How long will Methadone stay in your system for a blood test? My daily dosage is 85 mgs Im 6'2'' 175

I saw a chart that said 1-7 days for urine and 24 hours for a blood test, i just find that hard to believe that it lasts longer in urine and only 24 ...

How long does it take for Morphine to leave your system?

If you are changing meds from morphine sulphate to another pain med , how long will it take for the morphine to leave your system ?

How long does it take for Climara Pro to leave the system?

I have been on Climara Pro for five weeks, and for the last two have been suffering a non-stop migraine. The neurologist believes the patch may have ...

How long does it take metronidazole to leave your system?

I just need to know how long approximately it takes for metronidazole in the pill form to leave your system?? I was told 24 hours