How long does it take methadone yo leave your blood system?

The approx. time it will take Methadone to leave your body is 118 hours. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!

Methadone?

How long does it take for methadone to get out of your system if you only took it for 5 days and only took 20mg a day?

How long does it take for oxycontin to leave your system?

HI I have secere facial pain and I took one of my mom's oxycontin 60 mg on Sunday the 24th. I won't be tested till the 3rd late in the day ...

How long does it take for methadone to get into my system?

I am on methadone treatment, I go every two weeks and take the pills. I took my normal dose 90 in the a.m. 20 in the evening. This morning I took my ...

How long does it take metronidazole to leave your system?

I just need to know how long approximately it takes for metronidazole in the pill form to leave your system?? I was told 24 hours

How long does APO-IBUPRFFEN 400mg take to leave the system?

I had Pericarditist. I am just wondering how long this takes to leave the system. They are brown 400mg