How long does it take Lortab to get out of your system to test negative if given a drug test?

3-5 days even if you were really gettin' down with them.

How long will it take to get lortab out of my system?

I am 225lbs and don't take lortabs but I took two 7.5 two days ago and I want to know if I'll be good for a drug test in four days.

Can u tell me how long diazapines can show up in your system from a drug test?

my girlfriend does not take pills of any kind... she hates them.. but somehow a drug test came back positives for diazapines! how is this possible ...

Lortab - how long does oxycodone show in a drug test?

i take lortab 7.5, but another doctor gave me oxycodone because a really bad ear infection that has my ear and jaw hurting, but how long will it take ...

My uriene test came back with dliudid in my system and ive never taken this drug? what to do?

I went to my doctor and I had ran out of my percocets 4 days before my visit due ito having my teeth pulled,they did a urine test and said I was ...