How long does it take Lortab to get out of your system to test negative if given a drug test?

3-5 days even if you were really gettin' down with them.

How long will codein be in the system?

From last intake to a negative drug test

Can u tell me how long diazapines can show up in your system from a drug test?

my girlfriend does not take pills of any kind... she hates them.. but somehow a drug test came back positives for diazapines! how is this possible ...

How long does oxycode stay in my system?

i HAVE A PRESCRIPTION TO LORTAB 10. i MAY BE DRUG TESTED WHEN I GO TO MY DOCTOR. A FRIEND GAVE ME A OXYDONE 10-650, HOW LONG WILL OXYDONE STAY IN MY ...

Probation drug test-lortab?

im on probation and might have a drug test coming up and im pretty sure lortab will show up in my system. if i have a prescription bottle in my name ...

My uriene test came back with dliudid in my system and ive never taken this drug? what to do?

I went to my doctor and I had ran out of my percocets 4 days before my visit due ito having my teeth pulled,they did a urine test and said I was ...