How long does it take for the detection of marijuana to leave the body?

Anonymous

Anywhere fro 2 weeks to 6 weeks, depending on how much was used, how much of a fat layer a person has and their metabolism. Marijuana and Benzos, like xanax or valium can imbed in the fat layers and show positives for several weeks after the last use. Patti

I was told it takes 30 days. I have lots of fat and smoked daily but tested clean after not smoking for 30 days and believe you will too. I didn't drink a lot of water beforehand or do anything special for the test.