How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

Pulmonary Hypertension - just diagnosed, can you tell me how long you can live with this?

Thanks.My doctor never told me anything about it so I had to look it up on the internet and I am very scared and sick over what I read and that my ...

Will Plavix dissolve clots currently in the arteries?

I have a blockage and plaque present in my coronary artery will Plavix dissolve that clot? After having a Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci. ...

Phendimetrazine - Pulmonary hypertension risk?

What is the incidence and prevalence of Pulmonary hypertension with Phendimetrazine? Does it progress to pulmonary fibrosis? Is it reversible if the ...