How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

Has anyone had more serious side effects from Sronyx?

I took Sronyx for 2 months. At the end of the 2 months, I had shortness of breath. The major awakening came about when I began to hyperventilate and ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...

Hi, today my 8 year Daughter got prescribed Movicol Paediatric, Chocolate flavour 6.9g sachets?

It says on the instructions dissolve one sachet in 62.5ml of water but also says for the chocolate flavoured sachets to dissolve 12 sachets in 750ml ...

' I was diagnoised with bilateral pulmonary edema 1 month ago.I am concerned about my initial trea?

I was admitted on wed started on levonox discharged on thursday on xarelto.15mg bid then on day 21 started 20mg daily until.should I have been given ...