How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

What happens if you dont let it dissolve and just swallow it?

I took my first one like it was a tablet instead of letting it dissolve and I am having side effects. I don't know if that is the reason or not ...

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

Subutex dissolve time?

I have read everything I can about Subutex and still have not see "how long to let it dissolve under your toungue". Can anyone help. I have ...

Pulmonary Hypertension - just diagnosed, can you tell me how long you can live with this?

Thanks.My doctor never told me anything about it so I had to look it up on the internet and I am very scared and sick over what I read and that my ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...