How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

What happens if you dont let it dissolve and just swallow it?

I took my first one like it was a tablet instead of letting it dissolve and I am having side effects. I don't know if that is the reason or not ...

Pulmonary Embolism - Newly diagnosed w/ PE on 3/19/12. Having severe sharp, stabbing chest pain?

... that radiates up chest & back. Is this normal? How long does it take for the PE to dissolve? Also, I am taking Lovenox twice a day w/ ...

Has anyone had more serious side effects from Sronyx?

I took Sronyx for 2 months. At the end of the 2 months, I had shortness of breath. The major awakening came about when I began to hyperventilate and ...

Hi, today my 8 year Daughter got prescribed Movicol Paediatric, Chocolate flavour 6.9g sachets?

It says on the instructions dissolve one sachet in 62.5ml of water but also says for the chocolate flavoured sachets to dissolve 12 sachets in 750ml ...

' I was diagnoised with bilateral pulmonary edema 1 month ago.I am concerned about my initial trea?

I was admitted on wed started on levonox discharged on thursday on xarelto.15mg bid then on day 21 started 20mg daily until.should I have been given ...