How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

Pulmonary Embolism - Newly diagnosed w/ PE on 3/19/12. Having severe sharp, stabbing chest pain?

... that radiates up chest & back. Is this normal? How long does it take for the PE to dissolve? Also, I am taking Lovenox twice a day w/ ...

Has anyone had more serious side effects from Sronyx?

I took Sronyx for 2 months. At the end of the 2 months, I had shortness of breath. The major awakening came about when I began to hyperventilate and ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...