How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Pulmonary Embolism - Newly diagnosed w/ PE on 3/19/12. Having severe sharp, stabbing chest pain?

... that radiates up chest & back. Is this normal? How long does it take for the PE to dissolve? Also, I am taking Lovenox twice a day w/ ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...

Will Plavix dissolve clots currently in the arteries?

I have a blockage and plaque present in my coronary artery will Plavix dissolve that clot? After having a Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci. ...

Hi, today my 8 year Daughter got prescribed Movicol Paediatric, Chocolate flavour 6.9g sachets?

It says on the instructions dissolve one sachet in 62.5ml of water but also says for the chocolate flavoured sachets to dissolve 12 sachets in 750ml ...