How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Subutex dissolve time?

I have read everything I can about Subutex and still have not see "how long to let it dissolve under your toungue". Can anyone help. I have ...

Pulmonary Hypertension - just diagnosed, can you tell me how long you can live with this?

Thanks.My doctor never told me anything about it so I had to look it up on the internet and I am very scared and sick over what I read and that my ...

Has anyone had more serious side effects from Sronyx?

I took Sronyx for 2 months. At the end of the 2 months, I had shortness of breath. The major awakening came about when I began to hyperventilate and ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...

Phendimetrazine - Pulmonary hypertension risk?

What is the incidence and prevalence of Pulmonary hypertension with Phendimetrazine? Does it progress to pulmonary fibrosis? Is it reversible if the ...

0 answers 8 days ago