How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Subutex dissolve time?

I have read everything I can about Subutex and still have not see "how long to let it dissolve under your toungue". Can anyone help. I have ...

Has anyone had more serious side effects from Sronyx?

I took Sronyx for 2 months. At the end of the 2 months, I had shortness of breath. The major awakening came about when I began to hyperventilate and ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...

Hi, today my 8 year Daughter got prescribed Movicol Paediatric, Chocolate flavour 6.9g sachets?

It says on the instructions dissolve one sachet in 62.5ml of water but also says for the chocolate flavoured sachets to dissolve 12 sachets in 750ml ...