How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

What happens if you dont let it dissolve and just swallow it?

I took my first one like it was a tablet instead of letting it dissolve and I am having side effects. I don't know if that is the reason or not ...

Subutex dissolve time?

I have read everything I can about Subutex and still have not see "how long to let it dissolve under your toungue". Can anyone help. I have ...

Pulmonary Embolism - Newly diagnosed w/ PE on 3/19/12. Having severe sharp, stabbing chest pain?

... that radiates up chest & back. Is this normal? How long does it take for the PE to dissolve? Also, I am taking Lovenox twice a day w/ ...

Has anyone had more serious side effects from Sronyx?

I took Sronyx for 2 months. At the end of the 2 months, I had shortness of breath. The major awakening came about when I began to hyperventilate and ...