How long does it take for Promethegan to work?

If you take it orally you should see results in 15 to 60 minutes.

http://www.drugs.com/ppa/promethazine-hydrochloride.html

How long does it take to work for most people?

i was wondering how long it takes for it to work.. my dr prescribed me one a day.. i am very small and dont drink alot- just when i have- i get in ...

How long does it take Cymbalta to work?

My 14 yo daughter is having some depression and anxiety/panic attacks due to some suppressed grief (long story). She has been prescribed Cymbalta 20 ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - how long dose this medication take to work?

i was having problems having a poop (lol) and i took some liquid laxitive, now i cant stop going #2. so i had some DIPHEN/ATROP 2.5MG that my dr gave ...

Will this stategy work for opiate withdrawel?

im at 80-120mg of perceset per day. if i cut to 30-40 p/day(how long?) and then take a pill only when i really hurt will it eventually leave my ...

1. how long does lamictal take to work? (BPD 2)?

1. how long does Lamictal take to work? whats the least time to start feeling the difference? 2. do you need an antidepressant like Zoloft alongside ...