How long does it take for Promethegan to work?

If you take it orally you should see results in 15 to 60 minutes.

http://www.drugs.com/ppa/promethazine-hydrochloride.html

Promethegan - i gave my 1yr old baby a hole 12.5mg suppository and was only supposed to give her?

... half will this wrong dosage harm her?

How long does it take Cymbalta to work?

My 14 yo daughter is having some depression and anxiety/panic attacks due to some suppressed grief (long story). She has been prescribed Cymbalta 20 ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - how long dose this medication take to work?

i was having problems having a poop (lol) and i took some liquid laxitive, now i cant stop going #2. so i had some DIPHEN/ATROP 2.5MG that my dr gave ...

I tested Positive for THC test during Advanced Pain Management Visit in FL. What will happen next?

I am not a chronic user. In fact it had been 33 or 34 days since I had last used and am not planning on using it ever again. But this was a random ...

Please if you ever used paxil how long did it take to work?

Started 20 Mgs 8 days ago After other meds didn't work please let's know how long it took to work for you