how long does it take for premarin to work?

"... In general, you can expect relief from your moderate to severe menopausal symptoms to begin quickly with Premarin. You may begin to feel relief from hot flashes in 1 to 3 weeks.

Hot flashes and night sweats are likely to become less frequent and intense. This trend in improvement should continue over time.

Relief from vaginal symptoms—dryness, burning, and itching—may take 3 weeks. If you need relief only from vaginal dryness, ask your health care professional about topical therapies. He or she may prescribe Premarin Vaginal Cream. Premarin has been proven to relieve menopausal symptoms even at the lowest dose... "

from http://www.premarin.com/benefits.aspx