How long does it take for Premarin to stop hot flashes?

Hi..
It depends on you, how your body reacts and How much are you taking?

It can take several months to find what makes you feel good. plz call your doc if you don't feel right. There are lots of options for you to get better.

for example:In women who develop recurrent hot flashes, we first encourage them to monitor their symptoms over the subsequent few months to see if they resolve or improve.

If there is no improvement, or if the recurrent flushes during or immediately after the taper are difficult to tolerate, we try a non-estrogen alternative, such as an SSRI or gabapentin
Good luck.