How long does it take for percocet or methadone to leave your body, for a drug test?

To Brrr's answer I would also tell you to try hot baths with epsoms salts to sweat, but opiates really need to metabolize out of you system, so some good old fashioned walking or exercise will help more than the water or baths. Percocet can take between 3 and 8 days, depending on your metabolism, the sensitivity of the test, and how much and how long you have been taking it. I hate to tell you this next part, methadone can be detected for several weeks, it is a LONG acting opiate, so, it takes more time.

need more information, how long have you been taking it, how much a day. when is your drug test, if you have just started taking it and maybe take 5 pills a day for a month, it would take aprox, 48-72hrs to get out of your system, if you drink a TON TON TON TON of water or other fluid and pee a whole lot (lol) it will flush your system out of all the toxins a little faster, so drink drink drink, espcially if the test is coming up soon. but that is what i based what i said on, i don't know how you take it, or how long you have been taking it?