How long does it take for oxycodone and oxycontin to get out your system?

According to the manufacture, Oxycodone is extensively metabolized and eliminated primarily in the urine as both conjugated and unconjugated metabolites. The apparent elimination half-life of oxycodone following the administration of OxyContin is 4.5 hours compared to 3.2 hours for immediate-release oxycodone. So Oxycontin will last approx. 9 hours (remember that's the appoximate amount of time, It could stay in your system longer depending on the person. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!