How long does it take for Methadone to get out of your system for a urinalisys?

In my experience anywhere from 2-4 days. Thats why I use quickly excreted drugs only. I would love to be able to return to pot like when I was a teenager, but it stays for at least 30 days. Just a warning, a good friend of mine is trying to get his liscense back and has to go to Asap to pee, and the first time he went to drop to pee they took a hair sample. Hair folicles hold trace evidence of everything, (even alcohol) for like even. 10 or 20 years something crazy like that. Anyway, the next time he went in he had shaved EVERYTHING, head, chest, and (you know) but we still think it might be to late because they got the first hair that day. It just takes forever to get the hair results back because that has to actually go to a lab. The pee can be tested on the spot these days. (oh, how I long for the old days before all this friggin technology that can be used against use, in my opinion mostly to violate our civil rights) So, anyway, anywhere from 2-4 days in the pee, in the hair forever. I hope this helps. Good luck Diamondsandrust