Anonymous

How long does it take for Elimite cream to work ?

It takes about 7 - 14 days to work. In case of scabies if the condition doesn't clear up in 14 days, you can reapply it.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/elimite.html

In the case of dust mites infestation do I need to use Elimite?

My car and apartment have been infested with dust mites and I'm in the process of vapor steaming my bed, car and apt. surroundings. Do I need to ...

Similar cream to Kenacomb(centacomb) cream but without steroid?

I have been prescribed different cream like Travocort, Elomet, Zarin by dermatologist for fungus infection. None of them work except ...

Elimite - Should I use the cream before changing bed linens our use the cream along with changing?

... bed linens? I'm a little confused. Also, what else do I need to wash? Walls, doorknobs??

Will Clotrimazole-Betamethasone cream work the same as Nystatin/triamcinolone cream?

My doctor prescribed Nystatin/triamcinolone cream for a yeast infection (non-vaginal). The cream is rather pricey and I already have ...