How long does it take for Celebrex to work on arthritis in the knees?

Anonymous

If taken regularly it may take up to two weeks to start feeling the effects and benefits of the medication.-

Take care.-

I have been on Celebrex for about 2 years and it is a miracle drug for me! I remember is starting to work after about 3-4 days, but it all depends on the individual. Now that the Celebrex is built up in my system, if I miss one day I can tell a definite difference! Once it starts working, don't miss! Celebrex is like oiling a squeeky hinge; try to be patient and when it kicks in, enjoy the relief it brings you.

Good Luck!