How long does it take Fioricet with Codeine to get out of your system?

Hi! When you are in "migraine agony" you will literally feel it in 20-25 minutes.I always think of diabetes(or hypoglycemia)when your body needs sugar,& you drink juice-it hits your system momentarily-or seems so.Rx books say something about the caffeine bringing it to your system quick.*also BIG difference is you can get Fioricet #3 in tablets- Capsules get into your system quicker.So if u are prescribed Fiorinal with codeine;ask your MD to write Caps.BIG difference.