How long does gabapentin stay in your system and does it show up on drug test?

Anonymous

It will stay in your sytem for 1 day, and it is not a drug they test for.-

Take care.-

dannyboy79 20 Nov 2011

that's not true about testing. if the test is sent out to a lab(common for most half-way houses) they do tests for gabapentin, due to the fact that neurontin(johnies) is a commonly abused med in sober living communities. but with a quick cup it won't show up. my boy just got kicked outta the 1/2 way house we were in for gabapentin

Anonymous 20 Nov 2011

I am sorry you are facing adversity, I wish you and your family the best.-

Take care,