This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Flexeril stay in your system?
20 Sep 2011
Sorry this question was not answered earlier. If it is no longer helpful to you maybe it will be helpful to others.
Flexeril has a long half life of between 1 and 3 days. This is the time it takes for your body to reduce the plasma drug levels by half. Flexeril is eliminated slowly from the body.
It usually takes around 5.5 half lives for a drug to be eliminated from your system.
As an estimate then , after taking a dose of Flexeril it should be out of your system within 5.5 days to 16.5 days.
However other factors to consider include:
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
- Flexeril Information for Consumers
- Flexeril Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flexeril (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
how long does concerta stay in yor system?
1 answer • 15 Jun 2010
how long does it stay in your system for, i have test in 2 days
1 answer • 12 Feb 2012
I stopped taken my flexeril about a month 1\2 ago due 2 weight gain. I've been taken it about 3yrs.
3 answers • 28 Oct 2012
1 answer • 5 Apr 2013
1 answer • 2 Feb 2015