How long does extacy stay in your system?

Don't know sorry ... please join the forum ... someone there may be able to help you.

kingpin54 28 Mar 2012

I don't know why someone would put I don't know for a comment but I've heard from many people 3 days. Personally I think its the herion,cocaine, or whatever else there putting in wit the main ingredient that lasts 3 days but the main ingredient itself I'm not sure but I go to a methadone clinic and another person there told me they don't test for it cause he's passed a couple times but somethin I'm sure will show up but that's just my opinion if I get tested within 2 days ill update