How long does endone stay in the system?

Endone contains oxycodone.
How long oxycodone remains in your system is dependant on many factors:
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
As a guide oxycodone can be detectable in urine up to 4 days after a dose.
http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/content/83/1/66/T2.expansion.html