How long does cocaine stay in body?

Hey rgwilkes,

If you are a chronic user it can be detected for upto as much as three weeks after use.

Laurie

Does this mean I'm addicted to cocaine?

I have been going through a really tough time now since the death of my child hood friend. Since then i have been using cocaine to cope with the ...

How long will a very small amount of crack cocaine that was snorted stay in your urine?

I believe my 17 year old son might have snorted a very small amount of crack cocaine about 4 or 5 days ago and I want to know if it will show up in a ...

How long will crack/cocaine stay in your system?

have never done,was pressured in to taking couple hits and want it out of system,i have to pass drug screen in a week

Trying to quite Blow (cocaine)?

Yah so ive been doing cocaine alot lately i was wondering if anyone has any insight on how to stop or if anyone wants to join me in trying to quite ...