How long does cocaine stay in body?

Hey rgwilkes,

If you are a chronic user it can be detected for upto as much as three weeks after use.

Laurie

Does temesic contanes cocaine?

I WAS RANDOM TESTED AND A CAME OUT POSITIVE WITH COCAINE I WILL LIKE TO KWNOW IF TEMGESIC IS FAMILIAR WITH COCAINE

I have been taking cocaine for the past 10 years I also used to use ecstacy and I drink alcohol?

... quite heavily. The last year or so my cocaine use has increased alot. I was using every weekend and some times on Thursday. (four days a week) I ...

Does this mean I'm addicted to cocaine?

I have been going through a really tough time now since the death of my child hood friend. Since then i have been using cocaine to cope with the ...

Drug Test - How long does cocaine stay in your system?

It was smoked and I only took 5 hits

Can the nose heal from cocaine use?

I know that heavy cocaine use can wear down the cartilage of the nose, even to the point where it can form a hole. But aside from that, can the nose ...