How long does cocaine stay in body?

Hey rgwilkes,

If you are a chronic user it can be detected for upto as much as three weeks after use.

Laurie

Does temesic contanes cocaine?

I WAS RANDOM TESTED AND A CAME OUT POSITIVE WITH COCAINE I WILL LIKE TO KWNOW IF TEMGESIC IS FAMILIAR WITH COCAINE

I have been taking cocaine for the past 10 years I also used to use ecstacy and I drink alcohol?

... quite heavily. The last year or so my cocaine use has increased alot. I was using every weekend and some times on Thursday. (four days a week) I ...

How long will crack/cocaine stay in your system?

have never done,was pressured in to taking couple hits and want it out of system,i have to pass drug screen in a week

Can the nose heal from cocaine use?

I know that heavy cocaine use can wear down the cartilage of the nose, even to the point where it can form a hole. But aside from that, can the nose ...