How long does cocaine stay in body?

Hey rgwilkes,

If you are a chronic user it can be detected for upto as much as three weeks after use.

Laurie

I have been taking cocaine for the past 10 years I also used to use ecstacy and I drink alcohol?

... quite heavily. The last year or so my cocaine use has increased alot. I was using every weekend and some times on Thursday. (four days a week) I ...

Does this mean I'm addicted to cocaine?

I have been going through a really tough time now since the death of my child hood friend. Since then i have been using cocaine to cope with the ...

How long will a very small amount of crack cocaine that was snorted stay in your urine?

I believe my 17 year old son might have snorted a very small amount of crack cocaine about 4 or 5 days ago and I want to know if it will show up in a ...

How long will crack/cocaine stay in your system?

have never done,was pressured in to taking couple hits and want it out of system,i have to pass drug screen in a week

Can the nose heal from cocaine use?

I know that heavy cocaine use can wear down the cartilage of the nose, even to the point where it can form a hole. But aside from that, can the nose ...