How long does baclofen stay in your system?

Anonymous

It should be out of your system between 24 to 48 hours.-

Take care.-

lynste70 13 Nov 2010

Thank you maso4169 your answer was very helpful.

Anonymous 13 Nov 2010

You are very welcome.-

All the best.-

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

Took 30 mgs Baclofen-5 yrs, missed 5 days, starting again?

Took Baclofen 5 years, stopped for 5, horrible withdrawals. Starte taking agian today, how long until baclofen takes effects and withdrawals symptoms ...

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...

How long is too long to be on pain medicine?

I have been on Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Tramadol, Diazepam, Baclofen now for a little over a year. Last year around this time I fell and broke tail ...