How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

How long will Adipex-P be in my system for a urine drug screen?

I take some pain med's but have gained over 100 pd's in the past couple of years and need some help to loose the weight. I take a Urine ...

How long does perocet stay in your urine test and is it the same as lorecet drug test wise I ?

I took a perocet in stead of my presacribe hydro 10 will it be the same and how how long deoes the perocet stay in uirine i took one yesterday urine ...

How long will t.h.c. stay in my system?

can i detox it all out for urine drug screen with water

How do you test for quaaludes in the body?

What type of test identifies quaaludes or drugs similar to quaaludes. Blood or Urine test? In a hosp. or are there also tests one can buy, and if ...