How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

How long will .5mg of xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

I took .5 mg of xanax for the first time in probably 6 to 9 months. One time only every few months but i wanted to know how long it would be in my ...

How long will t.h.c. stay in my system?

can i detox it all out for urine drug screen with water

Does Gabapentin show up on a drug test Urine? and if so how long does it stay in your system?

I took one and have to do a drug test tomorrow it will be 48 hours after the fact but I want to know what to expect?

How do you test for quaaludes in the body?

What type of test identifies quaaludes or drugs similar to quaaludes. Blood or Urine test? In a hosp. or are there also tests one can buy, and if ...