How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

How long will .5mg of xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

I took .5 mg of xanax for the first time in probably 6 to 9 months. One time only every few months but i wanted to know how long it would be in my ...

How long does zanax stay in the urine for drug tests?

If I took 3 zanax and haven't used them in 10 years but I weigh 260 lbs how long will it take to get out of my system for a urine test.

How long will percocet stay in my system I only took 1 and a half about 36 hours ago?

I never take it other wise. i had a headache and my gram-ma gave them to me. now I'm up for a drug test at my work and I'm scared to death ...

Does Gabapentin show up on a drug test Urine? and if so how long does it stay in your system?

I took one and have to do a drug test tomorrow it will be 48 hours after the fact but I want to know what to expect?