How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

How long will Adipex-P be in my system for a urine drug screen?

I take some pain med's but have gained over 100 pd's in the past couple of years and need some help to loose the weight. I take a Urine ...

How long does perocet stay in your urine test and is it the same as lorecet drug test wise I ?

I took a perocet in stead of my presacribe hydro 10 will it be the same and how how long deoes the perocet stay in uirine i took one yesterday urine ...

How long does zanax stay in the urine for drug tests?

If I took 3 zanax and haven't used them in 10 years but I weigh 260 lbs how long will it take to get out of my system for a urine test.

How long will percocet stay in my system I only took 1 and a half about 36 hours ago?

I never take it other wise. i had a headache and my gram-ma gave them to me. now I'm up for a drug test at my work and I'm scared to death ...

Does Gabapentin show up on a drug test Urine? and if so how long does it stay in your system?

I took one and have to do a drug test tomorrow it will be 48 hours after the fact but I want to know what to expect?