How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

How long does perocet stay in your urine test and is it the same as lorecet drug test wise I ?

I took a perocet in stead of my presacribe hydro 10 will it be the same and how how long deoes the perocet stay in uirine i took one yesterday urine ...

How long will t.h.c. stay in my system?

can i detox it all out for urine drug screen with water

How long does zanax stay in the urine for drug tests?

If I took 3 zanax and haven't used them in 10 years but I weigh 260 lbs how long will it take to get out of my system for a urine test.

How long will 4 2mg alprazolam stay in my system?

I have a urine test on the 1st of may, i took the pills on 4/20 and 4/21, i want to know how long they will stay in my system and if drinking lots of ...