How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

How long does perocet stay in your urine test and is it the same as lorecet drug test wise I ?

I took a perocet in stead of my presacribe hydro 10 will it be the same and how how long deoes the perocet stay in uirine i took one yesterday urine ...

How long will .5mg of xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

I took .5 mg of xanax for the first time in probably 6 to 9 months. One time only every few months but i wanted to know how long it would be in my ...

Does Gabapentin show up on a drug test Urine? and if so how long does it stay in your system?

I took one and have to do a drug test tomorrow it will be 48 hours after the fact but I want to know what to expect?

How long will 4 2mg alprazolam stay in my system?

I have a urine test on the 1st of may, i took the pills on 4/20 and 4/21, i want to know how long they will stay in my system and if drinking lots of ...

How do you test for quaaludes in the body?

What type of test identifies quaaludes or drugs similar to quaaludes. Blood or Urine test? In a hosp. or are there also tests one can buy, and if ...