How long does alcohol stay in your system? will it read on a urine screen after 24 hours of use?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Did you pass?

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

How long will Adipex-P be in my system for a urine drug screen?

I take some pain med's but have gained over 100 pd's in the past couple of years and need some help to loose the weight. I take a Urine ...

How long will t.h.c. stay in my system?

can i detox it all out for urine drug screen with water

Does Gabapentin show up on a drug test Urine? and if so how long does it stay in your system?

I took one and have to do a drug test tomorrow it will be 48 hours after the fact but I want to know what to expect?

How long will 4 2mg alprazolam stay in my system?

I have a urine test on the 1st of may, i took the pills on 4/20 and 4/21, i want to know how long they will stay in my system and if drinking lots of ...