How long does adipex stay in your system for drug test?

Amphetamines such as phentermine (Adipex) can be detectable in the urine for up to 48 hours.

Drug Test - What is the half life of amphetamines?

My daughter must take a drug test and i found out she took some adderal. how long will that stay in her system??

I was wodering how long does oxeycodone or morphine exstended releaf stay in your urin?

if i suspect that my child might be taking pills like vicodon and i by one of those over the counter drug tests how long will it stay there like say ...

How long will Adipex-P be in my system for a urine drug screen?

I take some pain med's but have gained over 100 pd's in the past couple of years and need some help to loose the weight. I take a Urine ...

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

How long will one adipex stay in your system?

i took one adipex on friday morning, now i have to do a urine drug test tomorrow, wed. will i be clean?