How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

Should I continue to take Acyclovir for shingles?

On Dec. 7, 2010 I was diagnosed with shingles and began taking acyclovir 5 times a day. I am still taking it. I saw the nurse practioner who said I ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Acyclovir - Hello I have herpes simplex 2 I had a relationship but it didn't work out. Now that i?

... want to start dating i'm very afraid to start over. I have to tell them i have this virus and risk them telling people. Not to mention the ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

Was diagnosed with shingles can I take the prednisone 40 mg and acyclovir 400 mg together and does?

... anyone know how long it takes to take effect cause it really hurts