How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Should I continue to take Acyclovir for shingles?

On Dec. 7, 2010 I was diagnosed with shingles and began taking acyclovir 5 times a day. I am still taking it. I saw the nurse practioner who said I ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Acyclovir - Hello I have herpes simplex 2 I had a relationship but it didn't work out. Now that i?

... want to start dating i'm very afraid to start over. I have to tell them i have this virus and risk them telling people. Not to mention the ...

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...