How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

Why do I need to take a break from acyclovir?

Infections - I am taking Acyclovir for a recurring viral infection in my mouth that presents with a large blister that covers the roof of my mouth... ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Acyclovir - Hello I have herpes simplex 2 I had a relationship but it didn't work out. Now that i?

... want to start dating i'm very afraid to start over. I have to tell them i have this virus and risk them telling people. Not to mention the ...

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...

Acyclovir - recently diagnosed unaware pls help?

I've been prescribed acyclovir for my first outbreak and they are to be taken 5x a dayand are 800mg how many hrs in between each dose and when ...