How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Why do I need to take a break from acyclovir?

Infections - I am taking Acyclovir for a recurring viral infection in my mouth that presents with a large blister that covers the roof of my mouth... ...

How long does it take for Concerta to start working.

I'm 18 just diagnosed with ADD two days on concerta 18 mgs not noticing any change in my ability to concentrate does it take time to start ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...