How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

Why do I need to take a break from acyclovir?

Infections - I am taking Acyclovir for a recurring viral infection in my mouth that presents with a large blister that covers the roof of my mouth... ...

Have repeated shingles outbreaks over past ten years, will I have to take acyclovir forever?

Acyclovir daily controls it, is this permanent?If I take acyclovir one a day no rash on my tailbone. Miss about three days and the rash appears. Back ...

Acyclovir - Hello I have herpes simplex 2 I had a relationship but it didn't work out. Now that i?

... want to start dating i'm very afraid to start over. I have to tell them i have this virus and risk them telling people. Not to mention the ...

Was diagnosed with shingles can I take the prednisone 40 mg and acyclovir 400 mg together and does?

... anyone know how long it takes to take effect cause it really hurts

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...