How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

Why do I need to take a break from acyclovir?

Infections - I am taking Acyclovir for a recurring viral infection in my mouth that presents with a large blister that covers the roof of my mouth... ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Have repeated shingles outbreaks over past ten years, will I have to take acyclovir forever?

Acyclovir daily controls it, is this permanent?If I take acyclovir one a day no rash on my tailbone. Miss about three days and the rash appears. Back ...

Acyclovir - Hello I have herpes simplex 2 I had a relationship but it didn't work out. Now that i?

... want to start dating i'm very afraid to start over. I have to tell them i have this virus and risk them telling people. Not to mention the ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...