How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Should I continue to take Acyclovir for shingles?

On Dec. 7, 2010 I was diagnosed with shingles and began taking acyclovir 5 times a day. I am still taking it. I saw the nurse practioner who said I ...

How long does it take for Concerta to start working.

I'm 18 just diagnosed with ADD two days on concerta 18 mgs not noticing any change in my ability to concentrate does it take time to start ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...