How long does a white xanex bars 2mg stay in your system for if you only took 1?

At least 24 hrs,

nancy sharp 8 Jun 2011

thank you i took one sunday during the night to sleep someonne gave it to me i never take them at all and i had a random drug test at work today wed so now iam really freaked out ihave been clean for along time and lately going through alot of stress and not sleeping. it figures never again i willbe worried until i get a phone call or letter really loosing sleep now!!!

Hey nancy,

While frequency, quantity and your metabolism can affect the drug detection times, generally benzodiazepines like xanax can be detected for up to 10 days after taking. For future reference go to:

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/drug_detection_times.asp

Best wishes,

Laurie

BRRMARS 8 Jun 2011

even just one pill, can take 10 days to get out of your system?

LaurieShay 8 Jun 2011

Hopefully not for her sake. The generally drug detection time for benzo's is 7 to 10 days. Benzo's build in the body fat and stick around longer than you'd think but since she only took one, hopefully she will not show positive.

Anonymous

Aha! Lesson learned! Never take someone else' prescription. Hope you passed your test ok. Good luck to you...

nancy sharp 8 Jun 2011

thank you lesson lerned never again...

Anonymous 8 Jun 2011

Dont' go away ! We can always use new people with their thought & outlooks on things. Never know you might just help out a fellow being...

It will,leave n, 24 hours