How long does 1mg of xanex stay in system if only taken once?

Anonymous

Depending on how fast ur metabolism and how sensitive the test is, from 3 days to 2 weeks. if ur talking about how long u would feel 1mg, a few hours

IF you only taken a 1 mg of xanxe it should only stay in your system between 24 to 48 hours drink alot of water that help alot and try to stay away from stuff like that then you dont have to sweat it why take the chance it not worth losing your job family your kids if you have ne i see so many plp losing there kids these day over drugs i just dont get it my kids are my world if i didnt have them i would have nothing