How long does 1 robaxin last?

It will last approx. 4 hours in your system. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Skelaxin versus Robaxin?

I was just put on Robaxin and notice that Skelaxin seems to have higher ratings from patients. Has anyone been on Robaxin before being put on this ...

Will robaxin give me the same effet as sona?

I was offered robaxin, and I perfer soma will it do the same thing

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg

ROBAXIN side effects?

My friend was taking maximum dose of Robaxin and for a period of 12 days he was drinking 7 units of beer. He wants to know if he has done any long ...

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...