How long does 1 robaxin last?

It will last approx. 4 hours in your system. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Skelaxin versus Robaxin?

I was just put on Robaxin and notice that Skelaxin seems to have higher ratings from patients. Has anyone been on Robaxin before being put on this ...

Robaxin-750 - I take robaxin750 2 tablets four times a day, will this have a long term effect?

I have severe pain, and severe allergies, robaxin seems to work without causing allergy problems. I have fibromyalgia, auto-amune disorders, ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Been taking soma and doc changed it to robaxin. how does robaxin compare to soma?

been 2 days and not working yet.

Are there associated risks with Robaxin and patients over age 65?

My drug plan says there are high risks with taking robaxin if you are over 65. True or false?