How long does 1 robaxin last?

It will last approx. 4 hours in your system. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Skelaxin versus Robaxin?

I was just put on Robaxin and notice that Skelaxin seems to have higher ratings from patients. Has anyone been on Robaxin before being put on this ...

Robaxin-750 - I take robaxin750 2 tablets four times a day, will this have a long term effect?

I have severe pain, and severe allergies, robaxin seems to work without causing allergy problems. I have fibromyalgia, auto-amune disorders, ...

How long does robaxin stay in your system?

1 day 2 days are how long

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...