How long does 1 robaxin last?

It will last approx. 4 hours in your system. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Will robaxin give me the same effet as sona?

I was offered robaxin, and I perfer soma will it do the same thing

Robaxin-750 - I take robaxin750 2 tablets four times a day, will this have a long term effect?

I have severe pain, and severe allergies, robaxin seems to work without causing allergy problems. I have fibromyalgia, auto-amune disorders, ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Been taking soma and doc changed it to robaxin. how does robaxin compare to soma?

been 2 days and not working yet.

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg