How long does 1 robaxin last?

It will last approx. 4 hours in your system. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...

Robaxin-750 - I take robaxin750 2 tablets four times a day, will this have a long term effect?

I have severe pain, and severe allergies, robaxin seems to work without causing allergy problems. I have fibromyalgia, auto-amune disorders, ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...

Robaxin - How long before it takes effect?

0 answers 12 days ago