How long do Lortabs stay in your system as to being detected in a drug test?

Generaly about three days,but that depends on how much u have in your system,to be safe give yourself 4 days after your last dose. But in smaller amounts three days.

Buddy1971 10 Aug 2009

One more thing. Opiates are excreted through your urine,they don't stay in your fat cells like pot,so the more you drink the faster it will be gone. Still don't think you can just drink alot of water the day of the test and pass cuz u won't but you might be able to knock one day off of the three if you drink ALOT of water and go to the bathroom alot.