How long do exalgo stay in your system?

A drug remains in your system for 5 half-lives. Exalgo has an average half life of 11 hours (meaning this might vary depending on height, weight, metabolism, genetic factors, and other drugs you might be taking).

So Exalgo would remain in your system for approximately 55 hours (2.29[... ] days) after taking the pill. So on average, it stays in your system for 2-3 days, though by the third day the levels would be very low.

(I answer this assuming you are taking this medication as prescribed by a doctor, and not illegally).