How long after you stop taking norethindrone does your period start again?

You should get a period within 3 to 7 days of stopping norethindrone.

Started taking Norethindrone for bleeding & pain from uterin fibroids, how long before it kicks in?

In other words when should I expect to start feeling better?

Is there a medication similar to norethindrone 5mg that may be cheaper?

I was prescribe this medication to stop my monthly cycles. I was given to different shots and was taking norethindrone 5mg twice daily because i have ...

How to take norethindrone (mini pill) correctly with irregular periods?

I recently started taking the mini pill and after my first pack (28 days) I did not start my period. I started my second pack as directed and started ...

How soon will my period stop once I start my new pack of norinyl1+35 cause its my first pack?

My period came on thursday an I was toldto start my new pack of pills that coming sundat an I was wwondering how long after will my period stop when ...

How long does it take norethindrone to give you a period?

I started this pill 3 weeks ago. I would like to know when I should expect it to hit. I am irregular and am avoiding a d&c for thickness of the ...