How long after you stop taking norethindrone does your period start again?

You should get a period within 3 to 7 days of stopping norethindrone.

My dr prescribed norethindrone to stop my period. I quit taking it due to severe headaches it?

... caused. Now my period is back in full force, bleeding through tampons in an hour and clots. Bad cramps, is this normal?

Hair growth on norethindrone? Side effect?

I have been thaking norethindrone for about 2 monthes and i have notices hair growth above my lip and on my chin and fuzz growing on my body. if i ...

Norethindrone - Im taking norethinedrone 5mg for a month and a half the first month great no period?

... and all of a sudden bleeding for almost 8 days when will i stop bleeding

Norethindrone - is this normal?

I was taking the nora be in Sept Didn't even finish it had 6 left... hoping to get my period in Oct... It's Nov and still nothing... what ...

How to take norethindrone (mini pill) correctly with irregular periods?

I recently started taking the mini pill and after my first pack (28 days) I did not start my period. I started my second pack as directed and started ...