How long after you stop taking norethindrone does your period start again?

You should get a period within 3 to 7 days of stopping norethindrone.

Is there a medication similar to norethindrone 5mg that may be cheaper?

I was prescribe this medication to stop my monthly cycles. I was given to different shots and was taking norethindrone 5mg twice daily because i have ...

My dr prescribed norethindrone to stop my period. I quit taking it due to severe headaches it?

... caused. Now my period is back in full force, bleeding through tampons in an hour and clots. Bad cramps, is this normal?

Norethindrone - Im taking norethinedrone 5mg for a month and a half the first month great no period?

... and all of a sudden bleeding for almost 8 days when will i stop bleeding

How to take norethindrone (mini pill) correctly with irregular periods?

I recently started taking the mini pill and after my first pack (28 days) I did not start my period. I started my second pack as directed and started ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - I have hives. Could this be from taking Junel?

I forgot to take my pill for two days and then took 3 on one day. I then got signs and symptoms of getting my period (one week early). After going to ...