How long after you stop taking norethindrone does your period start again?

You should get a period within 3 to 7 days of stopping norethindrone.

Started taking Norethindrone for bleeding & pain from uterin fibroids, how long before it kicks in?

In other words when should I expect to start feeling better?

My dr prescribed norethindrone to stop my period. I quit taking it due to severe headaches it?

... caused. Now my period is back in full force, bleeding through tampons in an hour and clots. Bad cramps, is this normal?

Did anyone stop getting their period on Norethindrone?

I have been taking this pill for 6 months and this is my 3rd month in a row with no period. Used to be on Ortho Tri Cyclen and loved it but my OB ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - I have hives. Could this be from taking Junel?

I forgot to take my pill for two days and then took 3 on one day. I then got signs and symptoms of getting my period (one week early). After going to ...

How soon will my period stop once I start my new pack of norinyl1+35 cause its my first pack?

My period came on thursday an I was toldto start my new pack of pills that coming sundat an I was wwondering how long after will my period stop when ...