How long after you stop taking accutane will it still stay in your system and cause any problems?

It takes 5.5 x elimination half life's of a medicine before it is eliminated from your system.

Accutane (isotretinoin) has an elimination half life of 21 hours, therefore it will take 115.5 hours i.e. approximately 4.8 days (5.5 x 21 hours) before it will be cleared from your system. I don't know about other side effects and when you should stop experiencing those but it is not recommended that you become pregnant within 1 month of stopping Accutane.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/accutane.html