How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Botox Experience!!?

Hi all, I thought I would write about my experience about having the Botox for the first time, the Dr's wanted me to try this for my chronic ...

Hi everyone .I have been on baclofen for about 2 years. Im starting to wean off it because I was?

... injected w/botox yesterday in my neck and back. I soo Hope it works for spasms! My muscles have felt like rocks for so long. Has anyone here ...

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...