How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Intense headache after botox injections - any suggestions?

I had some Botox injected into my neck in 8 different spots. The first time I had it done was 4 yrs ago with Botox B, this time with Botox A. I get ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...

Has anyone taken botox injections for migraines and after several treatments they stop working?

Hi my name is Marie and I've been receiving botox injections for my intractable migraines for the past 3 years and I've had nothing but ...

Five days ago I had medical Botox injections in my head and cervical spine?

Doctor said I should see positive results in about four days likely followed by temporary worsening of pain. I seem to have gone directly to ...