How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Intense headache after botox injections - any suggestions?

I had some Botox injected into my neck in 8 different spots. The first time I had it done was 4 yrs ago with Botox B, this time with Botox A. I get ...

Botox Experience!!?

Hi all, I thought I would write about my experience about having the Botox for the first time, the Dr's wanted me to try this for my chronic ...

6 months ago - I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. Never had issues with my neck before - all?

... started with a severe headache in the back of my head. I do not tilt or shake - I am just in pain. Had my first botox a few weeks ago - I notice ...

Has anyone taken botox injections for migraines and after several treatments they stop working?

Hi my name is Marie and I've been receiving botox injections for my intractable migraines for the past 3 years and I've had nothing but ...