How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

My mother has been prescribed MS Contin. She is recieving 740 tablets at 60 mg. every 2 weeks?

by precription. I am terribly worried about the dosage and the long term affects this may have. From the information on the web I have found no other ...

Blepharospasm - I started taking clonazepam Thurs. when can I expect results?

Could be a long while for botox.

Botox Experience!!?

Hi all, I thought I would write about my experience about having the Botox for the first time, the Dr's wanted me to try this for my chronic ...

Has anyone taken botox injections for migraines and after several treatments they stop working?

Hi my name is Marie and I've been receiving botox injections for my intractable migraines for the past 3 years and I've had nothing but ...