How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Blepharospasm - I started taking clonazepam Thurs. when can I expect results?

Could be a long while for botox.

Hi everyone .I have been on baclofen for about 2 years. Im starting to wean off it because I was?

... injected w/botox yesterday in my neck and back. I soo Hope it works for spasms! My muscles have felt like rocks for so long. Has anyone here ...

6 months ago - I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. Never had issues with my neck before - all?

... started with a severe headache in the back of my head. I do not tilt or shake - I am just in pain. Had my first botox a few weeks ago - I notice ...

Triptans vs. Ergots vs. Botox?

I am still seeking the best possible treatment for my severe migraines and so far, the only med that I have been able to take long-term with good ...

1 answer 18 hours ago