How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Blepharospasm - I started taking clonazepam Thurs. when can I expect results?

Could be a long while for botox.

Botox Experience!!?

Hi all, I thought I would write about my experience about having the Botox for the first time, the Dr's wanted me to try this for my chronic ...

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...

6 months ago - I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. Never had issues with my neck before - all?

... started with a severe headache in the back of my head. I do not tilt or shake - I am just in pain. Had my first botox a few weeks ago - I notice ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...