How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

My mother has been prescribed MS Contin. She is recieving 740 tablets at 60 mg. every 2 weeks?

by precription. I am terribly worried about the dosage and the long term affects this may have. From the information on the web I have found no other ...

Hi everyone .I have been on baclofen for about 2 years. Im starting to wean off it because I was?

... injected w/botox yesterday in my neck and back. I soo Hope it works for spasms! My muscles have felt like rocks for so long. Has anyone here ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...