How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

My mother has been prescribed MS Contin. She is recieving 740 tablets at 60 mg. every 2 weeks?

by precription. I am terribly worried about the dosage and the long term affects this may have. From the information on the web I have found no other ...

Blepharospasm - I started taking clonazepam Thurs. when can I expect results?

Could be a long while for botox.

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...