How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

My mother has been prescribed MS Contin. She is recieving 740 tablets at 60 mg. every 2 weeks?

by precription. I am terribly worried about the dosage and the long term affects this may have. From the information on the web I have found no other ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...

Has anyone taken botox injections for migraines and after several treatments they stop working?

Hi my name is Marie and I've been receiving botox injections for my intractable migraines for the past 3 years and I've had nothing but ...

Triptans vs. Ergots vs. Botox?

I am still seeking the best possible treatment for my severe migraines and so far, the only med that I have been able to take long-term with good ...

Five days ago I had medical Botox injections in my head and cervical spine?

Doctor said I should see positive results in about four days likely followed by temporary worsening of pain. I seem to have gone directly to ...