How is strattera show up on a drug screen?

No. Strattera is not a Controlled Substance. It will not show up in a drug test. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...