How is strattera show up on a drug screen?

No. Strattera is not a Controlled Substance. It will not show up in a drug test. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Drug Test - I was just recently Prescribed Strattera (atomoxetine HCI) and I need to know if it will

... show up on a drugtest. I know that it is a "non-stimulant" but when I googled it I ran across some wiki's that said something ...