How is strattera show up on a drug screen?

No. Strattera is not a Controlled Substance. It will not show up in a drug test. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Will Buspar show up on a drug screen as a benzodiazapam?

will this show up on a drug screen as a benzodiapan? what will it show up as?

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...

Drug Test - I was just recently Prescribed Strattera (atomoxetine HCI) and I need to know if it will

... show up on a drugtest. I know that it is a "non-stimulant" but when I googled it I ran across some wiki's that said something ...