How is it abused?

By taking the medicine and it is not prescribed to you or taking more than directed by your Doctor.

Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine - How do dosages compare between Nuvigil and dextroamphetamine?

... (generic Adderal 20 mg tabs)? I have just switched from Nuvigil 250 mg (1 tab broken in 1/2) with 1/2 taken @ approx. 6 AM and the other 1/2 ...

Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine - is my medication the instant release?

the pill is amphetamine salt 10 mg blue oval with 10 on one side and b 972 on the other side,generic for adderall, is this really same stuff as ...

Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine - Do different brands work differently for you?

I have taken addy for yrs all brands have worked with variations of how well. This month I have activist amphetamine salts imprint 26 20mg, these are ...

Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine - Does anyone else struggle with their "amphetamine" (generic for?

... adderal) labeling them as an amphetamine user?

Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine - how does this drug interact with alcohol and ambien?

my husband has been very moody lately. mean and impossible to talk to. I felt like he was someone I didn't know. I did not know he was taking ...