How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Heart Disease - I am in need of 50 Numbers of Quinidine Sulfate / Quinidine Gluconate?

... prescription is available. Can someone guide me how to procure the medicine as the same is not available in India?

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

What results while taking metformin and quinidine ?

Takes metformin everyday. Gets leg cramps, started taking quinidine. Saw in previous notes that there may be risks, what kind of results such we look ...

On a new medication: Flecainide?

I have WPW, or as I recently found out, Supraventricular Tachycardia. I was in the hospital for 3 days. I've had this for 40+ years and was on ...

Brand names of the products contain Quinidine molecule?

and the companies that manufactures the products of quinidine molecule..