How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Heart Disease - I am in need of 50 Numbers of Quinidine Sulfate / Quinidine Gluconate?

... prescription is available. Can someone guide me how to procure the medicine as the same is not available in India?

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

What results while taking metformin and quinidine ?

Takes metformin everyday. Gets leg cramps, started taking quinidine. Saw in previous notes that there may be risks, what kind of results such we look ...

How did Quinidine make You feel when You were addicted to it?

I never even heard of this drug till my doctor prescribed it. Quinidine almost ruined my life! I did anything and everything just to have more. I ...

Dextromethorphan/quinidine - If I quit taking it will the weight gain and negative side effects go?

I've been abusing high doses, 1 to 2 of coricidin (no acetaminophen) boxes at a time, a few times a week for almost six months. I've gained ...