How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

How did Quinidine make You feel when You were addicted to it?

I never even heard of this drug till my doctor prescribed it. Quinidine almost ruined my life! I did anything and everything just to have more. I ...

On a new medication: Flecainide?

I have WPW, or as I recently found out, Supraventricular Tachycardia. I was in the hospital for 3 days. I've had this for 40+ years and was on ...

Why has my old Quinidine Gluc ER 324 MG gone shy high in price increases ? Seems strange as it was?

... very very inexpensive for the last 6 + years I been taking it !!! Lance Haynes San Diego CA

Dextromethorphan/quinidine - If I quit taking it will the weight gain and negative side effects go?

I've been abusing high doses, 1 to 2 of coricidin (no acetaminophen) boxes at a time, a few times a week for almost six months. I've gained ...