How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

What results while taking metformin and quinidine ?

Takes metformin everyday. Gets leg cramps, started taking quinidine. Saw in previous notes that there may be risks, what kind of results such we look ...

How did Quinidine make You feel when You were addicted to it?

I never even heard of this drug till my doctor prescribed it. Quinidine almost ruined my life! I did anything and everything just to have more. I ...

On a new medication: Flecainide?

I have WPW, or as I recently found out, Supraventricular Tachycardia. I was in the hospital for 3 days. I've had this for 40+ years and was on ...

Why has my old Quinidine Gluc ER 324 MG gone shy high in price increases ? Seems strange as it was?

... very very inexpensive for the last 6 + years I been taking it !!! Lance Haynes San Diego CA