How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Heart Disease - I am in need of 50 Numbers of Quinidine Sulfate / Quinidine Gluconate?

... prescription is available. Can someone guide me how to procure the medicine as the same is not available in India?

What results while taking metformin and quinidine ?

Takes metformin everyday. Gets leg cramps, started taking quinidine. Saw in previous notes that there may be risks, what kind of results such we look ...

On a new medication: Flecainide?

I have WPW, or as I recently found out, Supraventricular Tachycardia. I was in the hospital for 3 days. I've had this for 40+ years and was on ...

Why has my old Quinidine Gluc ER 324 MG gone shy high in price increases ? Seems strange as it was?

... very very inexpensive for the last 6 + years I been taking it !!! Lance Haynes San Diego CA

Switching from Quinidine Glut. to Sotalol, anything to watch out for?

I've been taking Quinidine for 16 years after one episode of AF. I never had another since but occasionally ectopic Atrial beats that last for a ...