How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

What results while taking metformin and quinidine ?

Takes metformin everyday. Gets leg cramps, started taking quinidine. Saw in previous notes that there may be risks, what kind of results such we look ...

How did Quinidine make You feel when You were addicted to it?

I never even heard of this drug till my doctor prescribed it. Quinidine almost ruined my life! I did anything and everything just to have more. I ...

I take oxycontin and it has affected my sex drive what can I do about it?

It has affected my sex drive i don't even want it, its plays a role in my life and has created problem for us in the sex department and it not ...

Why has my old Quinidine Gluc ER 324 MG gone shy high in price increases ? Seems strange as it was?

... very very inexpensive for the last 6 + years I been taking it !!! Lance Haynes San Diego CA