How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Which chemical group is the active part of quinidine?

So my question is actually: What part of quinidine makes quinidine a medicine?

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

What results while taking metformin and quinidine ?

Takes metformin everyday. Gets leg cramps, started taking quinidine. Saw in previous notes that there may be risks, what kind of results such we look ...

I take oxycontin and it has affected my sex drive what can I do about it?

It has affected my sex drive i don't even want it, its plays a role in my life and has created problem for us in the sex department and it not ...

Why has my old Quinidine Gluc ER 324 MG gone shy high in price increases ? Seems strange as it was?

... very very inexpensive for the last 6 + years I been taking it !!! Lance Haynes San Diego CA