How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Heart Disease - I am in need of 50 Numbers of Quinidine Sulfate / Quinidine Gluconate?

... prescription is available. Can someone guide me how to procure the medicine as the same is not available in India?

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

On a new medication: Flecainide?

I have WPW, or as I recently found out, Supraventricular Tachycardia. I was in the hospital for 3 days. I've had this for 40+ years and was on ...

I take oxycontin and it has affected my sex drive what can I do about it?

It has affected my sex drive i don't even want it, its plays a role in my life and has created problem for us in the sex department and it not ...