How does seroquel show up n a urine test?

Anonymous

Can you b more specific and why do you want to know (if you don´t mind)?

Anonymous 22 Jun 2010

I´m bipolar 41 male, been on many meds one of them is seroquel, I take 300mg.

I find your question extremely odd but i´ll give you some input

Seroquel is an anti-psychotic medication that is recommended for treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar mania and other mental disorders. The drug is taken orally as a pill in 25, 100 and 400 milligram tablets.

Start Time
1. It takes at least two weeks of taking the pills to begin feeling the effects of Seroquel. , it could take the up to six weeks for the drug to produce full benefits or symptom relief.

Half-Life
2. Seroquel has a half-life of seven hours in the body. In other words, the drug loses half of its strength in that time and is completely gone within 12 to 14 hours. Depending on the dose you have taken.

Metabolism
3. Seroquel is metabolized in the liver after digestion. From there, it gradually goes into the bloodstream. The foods that you eat do not affect the body's time in metabolizing this drug.