How does rid lice treatment affect your hair and follicle not the lice?

Anonymous

Rid does not kill the eggs and they are super hard to remove as the lice glue them to the hair. Go to the drugstore and get the product that helps dissolve the glue and get NIX brand treatment. Use the glue removal treatment and the Nix, 3 times in a six week time span at 2 week intervals and make sure you get all the eggs out. This should stop your problem. Lice have a 4 week cycle, but, you do it once more to make sure they are gone. Nix kills and protects for 2 weeks. It is the best.