How does hydromorphone hydrochloride show on a urine drug screen?

It will show up as an Opiate on a standard 5 panel urine screen.

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...

Why would diazepam show up as oxazepam on a urine drug screen?

I took a drug test two months ago, I was prescribed Valium 5mg at the time. They sent it to the lab and the paperwork came back as Oxazepam. I am now ...