How does a percocet make you feel?

Percocet (oxycodone/APAP) is a prescription medication approved to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. It is a narcotic and is classified as a Schedule II controlled substance, hope you know this?

Percocet contains two different medications: acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride. Oxycodone is a semi-synthetic narcotic opioid pain reliever. It is chemically related to codeine. Oxycodone is effective at decreasing pain and relieving coughing, but also causes drowsiness and decreased breathing.

Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer commonly found in non-prescription medications such as Tylenol. APAP is an acronym for one of the chemical names for acetaminophen. Adding acetaminophen to oxycodone makes both medications more effective at relieving pain and may limit the abuse potential of oxycodone, as the maximum dose of Percocet is typically limited by the acetaminophen content.